Step by Step Guide
Once your notices or reports are in the transacted status, you will see a 'Notify Investors' button when you open the corresponding 'notice group' or 'report group'. You will see the following screen:
Under the Email column, you will see the status of your last notification request. A value of '-' represents that a notification request has not been requested previously. An 'exclamation mark' corresponds to a previously failed notification request, while a 'tick' corresponds to a successfully sent notification request. In order to send a notification request:
- Simply check the rows corresponding to the relevant reports, or leave all rows unchecked to send all reports.
- Click the 'Notify Investors' dropdown, followed by the 'Send Email' link. A 'compose email' screen will pop up.
- Type in your email content. If you use the available HTML formatting, your email will not render properly if the recipient is using an email client that doesn't support HTML.
- Send a copy (BCC) - Enter email contacts in the box to send them a copy of notices/reports. (enter comma to separate email addresses)
- Select the Send button to send out emails.
Once you close the 'Compose Email' pop up, you will see the updated status of your email notifications. A report or notice that has been successfully sent will show the 'tick' icon next to it.
Verifying Successful Delivery
Fundwave has a notification log where you can see either a 'tick' mark, an 'exclamation' mark or a dash that represent a a successful email delivery, a send failure and a non attempted delivery respectively.
However, please note that a 'tick' mark does not guarantee a successful delivery. It is only a confirmation that an email has been sent successfully through Fundwave. You may still come across bounces or delivery failure notifications if the delivery has failed for any reason, such as a full mailbox of the recipient or an outdated email address. You should look out for any delivery failure notifications in the inbox that you specified in the 'from address'.
In case you see the 'exclamation' mark next to a report or a notice, please confirm that the contact details of your investors are set correctly. If you are unable to trace the issue, please raise a support request at email@example.com.